Friday Favorites- More CHA!

Friday, January 29, 2010

Today's edition of Friday Favorites is going to be extra long. Not only do I have my favorite project from blogland to share this week, but I also have the rest of my CHA favorites to share as well!

I found a ton of cute mini albums this week, including this finished Fall themed album by Elise Blaha. I love this when she was putting it together, and I love it more now that it's finished. I definitely need to make one of my own for Spring.


This beautiful mini from the Prima blog uses lots of their product packaging as bases for the pages.


This layered mini from Cote Scrap is just plain fun!


This mini album from Made in Brooklyn is covered in old dictionary pages. I have a ton of pages from old Star Wars books that I could use in much the same way- I'm going to have to try that out.


It's no secret that I have a serious thing for garlands and bunting right now. This mini heart garland was found on A Field Journal, complete with a tutorial!


Speaking of tutorials, here's one on how to make this adorable pom-pom garland (including how to make the pom poms!).


Crystal at Scrapper Mom wrote a short how-to on putting your own kits together- a great stash-shopping alternative to joining a kit club. I've done this in the past and had a lot of fun with the results. I'll have to try it again soon!


Last week I posted some DIY business cards, and this week I found a bunch more to share here. The ones below are my favorites from the bunch.


I love this cute tutorial on making a faux Polaroid frame from scrapbook paper. I've been a little obsessed with Polaroids lately (I wish I had the nerve to buy one of the cameras), so this is a great way to make my own.


Leave it to Ali Edwards to make the already awesome Project Life kit look even better. I love the touches she adds like the receipts and tickets and pieces of everyday life.


And now for my CHA favorites. :)

How awesome are these peacock transparencies from Hambly?!?! I'm going to have to order some of them in addition to the cupcake prints from last Friday.


Two of the lines from Webster's Pages are must-haves for me. I hope that they come out with the digital versions soon like they've done with all their other lines.



And, finally American Crafts has come out with divided page protectors to fit their 3-ring albums.


That's it for this week! Next week should be a good bit shorter without the new CHA goodies rolling it.

Have a scrappy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan