Friday Favorites

Friday, January 8, 2010

Wow, do I have a whopper of a Friday favorites post for you this week! The blogs were a poppin' with some great ideas!

The main theme seemed to be year in review photos. Keep an eye out for my own 2009 in review post coming tomorrow! In the meantime, check out this lovely review page from Write.Click.Scrapbook.


And also this one from the American Crafts blog. I'm really digging the grid themes, here!


Jamie Waters went a different route and posted her favorite layouts from 2009. I highly recommend that you read her entire post- all her pages were fabulous! Just get a load of this sample page to see what I'm talking about.


Of course the web abounded with Christmas scrapbook projects this week, too. Pinefeather posted this lovely Christmas page (again with the cool grids!).


She also posted this awesome card that could easily be made from scraps. Such an easy design to modify to get a start on your next set of Christmas cards while the scraps are still fresh!


This beautiful Christmas journal by Vee at Creative Blessing completely blew me away. It's just so fresh and different!


If you're through with all your Christmas and New Year's photos and ready to dive back into everyday scrapping, American Crafts has just the thing. All this week on their blog they have been posting 30 minute layouts!


Shimelle Laine and the rest of the 2Peas Garden Girls are focusing on scrapping with 4x6 photos this month.


I can still be obsessed with gift wrap, right? Oh, Hello, Friend posted some beautiful (and non-Christmas!) gift wrap ideas.


I've been in a stitching mood lately (more on my recent sewing projects next week). This fabric bunting on Lushlee really caught my eye. I need to make something similar to adorn my cubicle at work.


And could these stitched hearts be any cuter? Thanks to Rachel for sharing them on her blog this week!


Robyn at Made In Brooklyn posted an adorable starter embroidery kit that she made as a Christmas gift.


And, last, but probably the thing that excited me the most was this awesome post on Kevin&Amanda on making your own custom bokeh filter. I've already packed the Christmas lights away, but I just might have to sneak up into the attic and get a strand or two out to play with this.


Have a happy weekend! I'm off to paint at our house that we have on the market...again!

1 comment:

  1. Get a strand of lights back out to try that? oh, yes! The bunting, the wrapped packages, and the little felt trees! especially the little felt trees on the Rabbit Ears page caught my eye. Everything is gorgeous though. Makes one wonder where all the creativity was spent before scrap booking came of age? Love the grids, also. And all of it inspires me to work with our beautiful vacation photos!

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan