Snowflakes

Friday, January 8, 2010

Some things are just worth being a little late to work for. This was one of them.

Nikon D300. 105mm f/2.8 Micro Nikkor. f/14, 1/60s, with flash. Yes, occasionally I will use the evil flash.

We don't get much snow here, and when we do it almost never, ever comes down in perfect flakes like this. It was an opportunity I couldn't pass up.

I was very glad to have my new tripod for this shot. The flakes were so tiny that I had to flip over to manual focus, and hand-holding the shot just wasn't happening. Last month I finally settled on this Manfrotto tripod with this head and received them on the day before Christmas Eve. I've been head over heels in love with the them ever since they arrived. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan