Second Annual Pink-A-Thon

Sunday, January 17, 2010

It's all Target's fault!! For the second year in a row, they've convinced me that wearing a pink pajama shirt off and on for the next few weeks won't kill me. Last year they got me with this cutie, and here's a picture of this year's model.


Oh, and I picked up this one, too (in red no less). It's definitely snarky, which is oh so my style. :)


So, like last year, over the next few weeks leading up to Valentine's day I'll share some of the pink-ness that I let creep in (ummm, never mind all the pink in my Journal Your Christmas album...). Last year it was mostly in the form of cards. I don't have a lot of Valentine's Day photos (in fact, I can't think of any), so I don't know if there will be any scrapbook pages or not. We'll see!

Here's to the pink!

1 comment:

  1. ah, so I just need to add some hearts and then pink walls will be okay? lol, I can do that. :P

    I wanna pink shirt too. :-) I guess I should go to Target!

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan