Journal Your Christmas: Days 23, 24, and 25

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Yup, I'm definitely skipping around on my Journal Your Christmas pages, aren't I? I went back and looked through my Christmas posts from 2008, and it seems I was working on my December Daily well into the next year then, too! Ah, well, it just extends the magic of Christmas a bit longer, doesn't it? :)

If you want to catch up on my other JYC posts, click here.

The assignment for December 23rd was to create a page about our Christmas stocking tradition. Stockings are probably one of my favorite parts of Christmas gift-giving. My brother and I always got the coolest ones to open on Christmas morning, and Darren and I make them for each other now. I've even made one for my parents the last couple of Christmases!



December 24th was all about Christmas Eve, of course. I included photos of candlelight services at Willowbrook as well as opening gifts with Darren's family in the evening (more photos of that here).



For my December 25th entry I used the chipboard mitten as a sort of cover page for a collage of photos from Christmas day (hmmm, there I go adding extra pages again!).




And I took the easy way out and just used plain (but pretty!) paper to cover the back of the photo group.


Back with more JYC pages and also more of my scrap room tour in a few days!

Don't forget that it's "Get Your Craft On" Tuesday over at Today's Creative. There is some fab stuff being posted today!


3 comments:

  1. I love this! Scrapbooking just makes your pictures look so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so good to have these scrapped already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your book turned out really pretty! Very nice job!!! =o)

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan