A Cool Surprise

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Waaaaay back in September I submitted one of my scrapbook pages for a little contest on the Scrapbook Trends blog. I won (it was a random drawing, so I definitely did not win for my scrapbooking skills), but the prize got held up when the magazine office forgot to send it out, so I almost forgot about it until the box showed up on my front step. And then I forgot about it again until I found pictures of what they sent me in my Picasa library. Ooops! :)

To refresh your memory, here is my winning layout (photo taken pre-light box days- man, I love that thing!) all about my love of Anthropologie.


And these are the goodies they sent me- too cool! I especially love that cute little birthday mini-album kit. Wasn't this a generous prize?



Thank you so much, Scrapbook Trends!!


2 comments:

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan