april 2011

Saturday, May 28, 2011

I'm cutting it close on getting April's photo roundup posted before May is over!


Some April highlights:
  • My first month on the Counterfeit Kit design team- I'm totally loving being a part of this great group!
  • Stuff is blooming everywhere- I especially loved the dogwoods and wisteria this month.
  • A few fun, new things came into the house- the Star Wars craft book, lots of new supplies including Studio Calico's Mister Huey mists and a twine collection from The Twinery, and my new gas stove.
  • We are serious Groupon people now and use them whenever we can- like when I bought one for Baskin Robbins and we went out for ice cream (something we never do).
  • Spending a weekend at Mom and Dad's, then driving up the very next weekend for Beth's birthday party for which Mom made the best salsa ever.
  • Car twin photos with my cousin (we both have del Sols).
  • Cooking Easter dinner at home.
  • The massive tornado outbreak on April 27, and the five subsequent days without power. We spent the time hanging around the house (thank goodness we have a generator), cooking, and working on projects like our Aruba album and a little landscaping.
Here's looking forward to May! Err...June...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan