layout | downtown d.c.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

DSC_4395.jpg

I had a long-ish day at the office that continued when I arrived home with my work laptop in tow. :( I managed to console myself by streaming a favorite Firefly episode while I attempted to finish updates for a meeting agenda for the review board tomorrow, but in the end I just didn't have it in me and will go in to the office super early in the morning to get everything done. The kicker? I'm not even attending the meeting- I'm too busy elsewhere!! I'm sending a delegate, but I need to get the updates done so they know what's going on.

downtown dc.jpg

In the meantime, I'll share this layout that I put together with my March Counterfeit Kit a few weeks ago. I counterfeited not only the main kit, but also all four add-ons, so it's one is huge and I'm still scrapping from it (and loving it)!!

_DSC7507.jpg

These are just a few more of the tons and tons of photos that I took at the Cherry Blossom Festival in 2009. Let's hear it for getting some older photos scrapped!

_DSC7508.jpg

Some punched clouds layered with a punched butterfly and a button- making embellishments like these with bits of paper and simple supplies is quickly becoming my favorite way to decorate a page.

DSC_4394.jpg

DSC_4396.jpg

Ever since joining Counterfeit Kit I have become such a kit scrapper- it's amazing how much easier everything is when the supplies are pre-coordinated. It's also lead to some of the changes in the way that I scrap that I've been covering in my Style Reboot series. If you want to hear more about that, be sure to watch this space next week when I explain it all!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan