layout | i was here

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

DSC_4768.jpg

This is one of my absolute favorite photos from our trip to Aruba, so of course it gets a special layout of its very own. That's the great thing about using just a photo or two on a page- it lets me really highlight the ones that are important to me.

_DSC7525.jpg

Supplies | Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket (Salt Air), Studio Calico (Documentary); Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper (Avalanche); Charm, Sequins, Buttons: Making Memories; Ribbon: American Crafts (Dear Lizzy); Chipboard: My Mind's Eye; Letter Stickers: American Crafts; Punch: Fiskars; Date Stamp: Office Supply; Pen: Zig Millenium

Cosmo Cricket's Salt Air line is the perfect complement to all of these photos. The tropical colors and slightly weathered texture really capture the feel of Aruba.

DSC_4765.jpg

I had a lot of fun playing with bits and pieces on this one. Some of them, like the sequins and charm, have been waiting in my stash for almost two years, looking for a home on just the right layout. Some of them, like that scrumptious ribbon, just arrived within the last few weeks. I love mixing it all up.

DSC_4763.jpg

Tonight I'm really wishing I was back there again!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan