4x6 photo love

Monday, May 30, 2011

DSC_5362.jpg

I was very excited (the squeaky, ecstatic sort of excited) to have the opportunity to contribute a layout to the May installment of Shimelle Laine's 4x6 Photo Love class at Two Peas in a Bucket.

DSC_5367.jpg

You see, I've been a fan of Shimelle for quite some time (I've taken almost every class she offers), so having the chance to actually be a part of one of her lessons is quite the treat.

I chose some photos from our trip to Aruba earlier this year for my page.

the climber goes to aruba.jpg

I have so many pictures of Darren climbing things on our vacations, and that was definitely a story I wanted to capture in a layout.

_DSC7540.jpg

_DSC7541.jpg

Another cool thing about being part of this month's class? May Flaum is the other guest contributor! I had no idea until the lesson went live at 2Peas this morning, and I just had to grin at seeing the name of one of my friends and scrap heroes on the same page as mine. And somehow we both got the idea to use grey backgrounds on our pages... :)

DSC_5363.jpg

Hop on over to the class page at 2Peas to see the layouts by Shimelle and May, and also check out Shimelle's great video!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan