layout | raiders of the lost snark

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

DSC_4813.jpg

I don't know what's happened to me lately, but I seem to have turned into an all-business, snarkless little bore. If you know me at all, you know that a day without snark is like a day without sunshine, and I need plenty of both to keep going!

I mean, what's up with me? Just a couple of weeks ago I made this layout, snickering madly to myself the entire time (and snickering even more when Darren came up with the brilliant title for this post- little did I know at the time how true it would be).

_DSC7527.jpg

But now? My Style Reboot series sounds so cut-and-dry when I read back over it. I'm just not sure that it's conveying the excitement that I feel over all these changes in how I scrapbook- how much more I enjoy it now, and how much fun it is again!

See? That last sentence bores even me, and you know you're in trouble when you bore yourself! It's not that I'm feeling bad, or depressed, or sad, I'm just not feeling witty (does that make me witless?) in any way, shape, form, or fashion.

DSC_4817.jpg

I think that the only cure for this is to completely immerse myself in snarkiness tonight. I foresee much Monty Python (Netflix has the entire Flying Circus series in their streaming catalog, bless their souls), I Can Haz Cheezburger (there's nothing like a good LOLcat to make you stop taking yourself so seriously), and maybe even some Stargate:Atlantis (because if anyone can snark things up in any situation, it's this guy).


Oh, and if you're dying to know what that layout was all about, go check out this post in which I recount the tale of Darren going all Indiana Jones/Daniel Jackson right in the middle of our living room/dining room/home theater. Good times, indeed! Nazis and Goa'uld not invited...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan