friday favorites...on thursday

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Yup, I'm bringing you the Friday Favorites a little early this week! The Counterfeit Kit reveal for May fell on a Friday this month, so instead of having two posts and having to redirect people from one to the other, I decided just to put the Friday Favorites out today. I hope you guys don't mind, as it will probably happen later in the month, too- the Counterfeit Kit monthly blog hop will fall on a Friday, too!

Now, how about some crafty yummies?


From left to right:
  • Evalicious shares some great entries from her "Everyday" mini album. I love her minibook scrapping style.
  • Get five gorgeous ideas for using the Sweetly Smitten line from Sassafras on Shimelle Laine's blog. Oh, how I adore this paper line!
  • Take a look at this beautiful scrap room on Scrap Villa. I love all those mists lined up on the shelves!
  • Learn to make these cute little ribbon rosebuds at Crate Paper- the perfect embellishment for cards!
  • I don't know why, but this Little Green Army Men inspired birthday theme just made me grin. Check it out at Hostess with the Mostess.
  • Sassafras has a gorgeous mini album on their blog- love the layers and textures.
  • Yummy doilies? When they're on a cake, you bet!! My Sweet and Saucy (what an awesome blog name!) shares this beautifully sweet eye candy.
  • Believe it or not, these festive flowers are made of paper! Learn to make your own at Blissful Fetes.
  • And if those paper flowers aren't enough for you, 100 Layer Cake shows you to to make this gorgeous layered variety. 
Have a scrappy day, peeps! And be sure to come back tomorrow for the big Counterfeit Kit reveal- this kit is so full of yummy colors that I can hardly stand it!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan