friday favorites | leaving on a jet plane

Friday, May 13, 2011

I'm off to (apparently not so sunny) Boston a bit earlier than anticipated. I was originally supposed to fly up on Sunday to work next week, but some things went critical on our project late in the week, and I was asked to leave tonight to work the weekend (and next week) instead.

So, there will be no scrapping for me for the next week- not paper scrapping, at least. I do have my laptop and a photo book or two I'd like to work on, so I may squeeze some time in for that at night if I can.

And as long as I have my laptop, I can surf blogs, of course!! I'm sure I'll find more pretties just like the ones I have to share with you this week. Let's see what we have here...


From left to right:
  • Take a peek into Marcy Penner's beautiful scrap room. I love the clean lines of the white shelving combined with the natural baskets. Such a great pair!
  • Melissa Mann shares a fun NYC travel album at Elle's Studio.
  • Check out Shimelle Laine's cute post featuring five ways to use bunting, and not just on scrapbook pages!
  • See how these festive, fun cards are made at The Sweetest Occasion.
  • Liz Tamanaha of Paislee Press walks her readers through her page creation process from start to finish. It's always great to get a look inside the head of another scrapper!
  • I love Evalicious's line of embellishments and mini albums, especially when she shares finished projects like this Christmas mini album.
  • Would you believe that these lovely layered flowers are made using a heart punch? Find out how at October Afternoon.
  • This sweet treat jar by Laura Vegas was made as a Mother's Day project, but I could see it being easily adapted to almost any occasion!
  • Decor8 shares several ways to use your pretty craft supplies (such as tons of washi tape) for packaging, gift wrap, and more.
 Have a scrappy weekend!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan