Paperclipping Roundtable Episode 156 : Palpitations Sometimes

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Yesterday I popped home from work on my lunch break to record an episode of Paperclipping Roundtable with Noell, Izzy, and Wilna Furstenburg. It's been a couple of years since I was last on the podcast, and I have to admit that I was just a bit nervous about the topic- collecting and/or hoarding scrapbooking supplies!

You guys (those who have been reading here for several years, anyway) know about the shopping sprees I used to go on in the past- the boxes from Stop and Scrap in the days when I used to buy every piece of a collection I loved and the trips to Tuesday Morning on the days when they would get lots of closeout scrapbooking items in stock. And, while I'm happy to have found so many things I love at such great prices, I now have a room that's fairly full of scrapbooking supplies. Since I refuse to grow my collection beyond the boundaries of my scrap room (which also has to function as a guest room and my home office, and I want it to do both comfortably), I've had to make some changes in my shopping habits, and after I got the whole "admitting how much I have" out of the way, that part was actually fun to talk about.

DSC_8375.jpg

I hate posting without a photo of some sort, so here's another peek at my upcoming layout for Two Peas in a Bucket. This one is particularly timely because I did what I love most when choosing supplies for it- lots of old (though it still had to be in stock at Two Peas, which limited it a bit), combined with just a tiny bit of new. I have the most fun scrapbooking when I really mix things up, bringing in just a tiny amount of new supplies to freshen up the older lines. And I really need to get another Back to the Future series up soon! 

Okay, now I think I'm just rambling, so I'll send you off to listen to the latest PRT episode (in which I hopefully do not sound like a complete dork) and wish you the happiest of days!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan