project life 2013 at two peas in a bucket | april video

Monday, April 15, 2013

Some things got swapped around with the Lawn Fawn inspiration week festivities, so I decided to not invade your weekend with Project Life and will instead post one layout today and one tomorrow, and then next week I'll give you a break entirely from all things Project Life related. :)

On Saturday my Project Life video for April went live at Two Peas, and for my layout this month I tried to address a question that was posted recently on the message boards about weeks that combine seasonal/holiday/event photos with everyday life. I had a week of photos that I needed to scrap that included vacation, Christmas prep, and everyday photos in one, and I showed how I drew from common colors in the photos to pull it together. You can check out the video here.

project life 2012 week 51.jpg

Supplies:




DSC_9802.jpg

DSC_9803.jpg

DSC_8281.jpg

DSC_8282.jpg

I'm actually a little aggravated with myself that I didn't pull any older supplies out to use for this layout. Two Peas has cleared out so many of the previous releases that I already had in my stash (we're only allowed to use items in the store on our layouts), and I admit I took the easy route and just used all new stuff for this page rather than taking the time to see what older items I have that are still in stock. I feel a bit guilty for doing it, though- I like using older supplies, and it's something I promised to do lots of here this year. So I'm taking some time before filming my next Project Life video to sort through things, and my next Two Peas projects will be back to a mix of mostly old and a little new!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan