project life 2013 | week 4

Monday, April 29, 2013

My desk looked like a happy explosion had happened after I finished making my Maggie Holmes collection mini album for my guest design spot with Crate Paper this month, and while all of those supplies were out I decided to go ahead and use them on a week in my Project Life album, too!

project life 2013 week 4.jpg

Supplies:




Poor D was studying hard for his MCATs during this week and studied hard every day since then, right up until this past Saturday when he was able to finally just take the test and get it over with. He's not quite sure what to do with himself now that he's not buried in test prep every day!

As for me, I usually spend January and February staying as busy as possible indoors, trying to distract myself from the icky cold weather outdoors. During this particular week that meant lots of time in the gym, cooking comfort food (in the form of almond flour brownies and massive salads topped with sliced avocado), and working on getting hundreds of photos from CHA prepped and blogged.

DSC_9845.jpg

DSC_9847.jpg

Between my four Crate Paper projects I used up all of the most common letters in my pack of gold glitter Thickers, and I think I'm going to have to borrow a page from Ashli Oliver's book and see how many more titles I can make with the leftovers to get them all used up! My real temptation is to go and buy four more packages, but I'm definitely holding that in check- I'm sure that something else just as lovely will come out at the next CHA!

DSC_8320.jpg

DSC_8322.jpg

DSC_8321.jpg

Happy Monday, everyone, and thank you so much for stopping by today!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan