project life 2013 | week 6 {lawn fawn}

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Lawn Fawn's monthly Inspiration Week is in full swing over on their blog, and today I'm sharing a project along with the other lovely ladies on the layout team!

project life 2013 week 6.jpg







I do just one Project Life layout with each of Lawn Fawn's new collections, and for this page I went back to a style that's almost the original photo-a-day concept that you saw with Project Life when it was first introduced. As I started to arrange the photos (oh, how random my photos were from this week- it's hilarious!), I came up with the idea of documenting them according to where they were taken and what was going on in that particular place during this week rather than simply documenting what was in each photo.

DSC_9849.jpg

I used the new Riley's ABCs stamps to title the cards, with each card representing a place or a room in our house. I recently moved my embossing powders to within arm's reach instead of hidden in a drawer, and I'm actually starting to use them now- love it! Side note- I am not so pretentious as to think that our two Expedits full of books in the corner of our living room constitutes a library. BUT "living room" wouldn't fit on the card and "library" did, so I ran with it. :)

DSC_9850.jpg

DSC_8346.jpg

DSC_8347.jpg

I'll have another Lawn Fawn layout to share with you on Thursday, and it's a two-page, multi-photo layout! There have been lots of requests for them on the message boards lately, so I thought I'd give them a try. I'm actually having fun with them, so I'll be making them more often and mixing them in with my single pages!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan