two peas gardener's digest : april 2013

Monday, April 22, 2013

 

It's the 22nd of April, which means two things- D and I have an anniversary today (and if this past weekend is any indication, the appropriate gifts for the 11th year are new plants and dirt), and it's also time for the monthly Gardener's Digest blog hop with the Garden Girls at Two Peas in a Bucket! We've all got peeks at upcoming projects and other fun stuff to share with you today, and if you arrived here from Celine Navarro's blog, then you're making your way around the circle! Should you get lost, or if you just want to see all the links in one place, you can find that list over on the Two Peas blog.

 

DSC_8374.jpg

A new crop of design team layouts will go live in the Two Peas Designer Garden on the 1st of May, and we'll all be focusing (no pun intended) on photos! I used lots of photo-themed products (and got back to using some older stash, which I love to do), and also scrapped a two-page, multi-photo (9, to be exact) layout. I've been having fun scrapping two-pagers lately, and from the comments I've been getting you guys like them, too, so I'm going to make them a regular thing in my scrapping along with my usual single-page layouts.

 

There have been some absolutely breathtaking layouts in the Two Peas gallery lately! The five below are just a few that really inspired me this month, and you can click through any of the images to see a larger photo and read more about the project.



 

I'm really crushing on the combination of neon and gold lately, so Hero Arts Neon inks, American Crafts Zing Neon embossing powders, neon washi tapes (I'm using my old Heidi Swapp ones from my stash, but Freckled Fawn has a few, too), neon alphas by Heidi Swapp, and these gorgeous gold glitter Thickers by Maggie Holmes are currently sitting together in a bucket in my scrap room, and a few ideas for using them are marinating in my head. We'll see what eventually comes out!






Two Peas is releasing a new workshop in just a few days, and though I don't have a giveaway for this month's hop, I'll be back as soon as the new class is available to give away a seat to one of my readers. :)

The lovely Lilith Eeckels is the next stop on the hop, and she's got another round of inspiration to share with you. Thank you so very much for stopping by today!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan