friday favorites | may 24, 2013

Friday, May 24, 2013

Hello, and a happy Friday and start of the Memorial Day weekend to you all!

Today at my little casa we're starting things off with family around- my brother, his wife, and their daughter stayed with us overnight as a stopover on their drive to a weekend beach vacation- and then the rest of the weekend is slated for staying home, chilling out, working on the yard, and for me some crafty fun!

I've got the usual selection of scrappy and crafty picks to share with you today, so let's get things started, shall we?

ff may 24

From the top left:

  • Scoring boards are not only great for making card bases, they can help add some texture to your cards and layouts, too! Learn more at SEI Lifestyle.
  • I always love Monika Wright's mini albums, and her April installment at My Mind's Eye filled with 49 lists to be completed during her 49th year out is simply amazing!
  • Katie at Punk Projects turned some random discarded bricks into literary-themed (and geeky!) garden decor. 
  • Jessica at Talk About Priceless walks readers through the construction of one of her layouts from start to finish.
  • I went back and forth over whether this pick should go in Geek Girl or here in Friday Favorites, but it was definitely going to go somewhere! I'm more than a little hooked on How I Met Your Mother, and I love this party at Hostess with the Mostess styled after the series.
  • Learn how to make your own paper globe (with a link to a free printable and instructions) at How About Orange.
  • I absolutely adore altered books, and this lovely album by Katie Ehmann for Crate Paper certainly caught my eye.
  • My Sister's Suitcase shows how to use your phone to print Instagrams, photo collages, and more at any regular developer using your iPhone. 
  • Ashli Oliver made a gorgeous artsy journal, ready to be taken on her upcoming beach vacation to document all the fun!
TTFN!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan