signs of springtime layout {lawn fawn}

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Something about Lawn Fawn's new mid-release stamps (be sure to check them out on the Lawn Fawn blog as they're revealed!) just makes them so easy to use on layouts. I always, always love their stamps, but the themes this time around just beg to be used on pages!

I made two new layouts for this release, starting with today's feature on the new Blue Skies stamps + dies (and I also slipped in a peek at the new Scalloped Circle Stackable dies, too!).

signs of springtime.jpg

Supplies:





The new dies from Lawn Fawn make it so easy to quickly make custom embellishments for your layouts, and I put mine to use- along with some Versamark ink and white embossing powder- on a set of clouds and hot air balloons cut from the Daphne's Closet paper collection. The first part of my page title was cut using the Quinn's ABCs dies that you've already heard me rave about before, and the "Springtime" cut is from my Silhouette. In fact, the only pre-package embellishments on the page are a few enamel dots scattered around!

DSC_9862.jpg

DSC_9863.jpg

DSC_8503.jpg

DSC_8504.jpg

DSC_8506.jpg

The new stamps + dies are shipping to stores now, so look for them to be in stock very soon! And I still have one more layout to share later this week, and I'll give you a hint- it involves another new set of Stackable dies and Star Wars!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan