use your scraps layouts for shimelle | part 2

Thursday, May 2, 2013

I'm just cruising by quickly tonight to share the other two layouts that I put together for my post on Shimelle's blog with more ideas for using your scraps.

I used lots of scraps from an older Studio Calico kit (So Cal) for this first layout, cutting a few pieces with the Cute Cameras and Tags and Flags dies by Laina Lamb to beef up my available embellishment options. On a side note, I can't believe that this girl graduates from high school in just a few weeks!

DSC_9774.jpg

DSC_7948.jpg

DSC_7947.jpg

I still have photos from our trip to Nassau a couple of years ago floating around my binders of prints, and these pictures from The Dig at Atlantis worked quite well with the eclectic border I built around the edge of the page using some left over paper bits. And I love that I was able to work in the last little pieces of some favorite Sassafras paper, including that cute little owl peeking out of the right hand side!

DSC_9772.jpg

DSC_7957.jpg

DSC_7958.jpg

I'll be back tomorrow with Friday Favorites, and this weekend there will be an early Geek Girl post (for Star Wars day!) as well as the beginning of Lawn Fawn's mid-release week!





CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan