Cards With the July Kits from Hip Kits

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Hip Kits asked me to create some cards as part of my guest design spot with them, and while I'm admittedly not the world's best cardmaker by a long shot, I decided to take some inspiration from this thread at Two Peas in a Bucket and try my hand at using some of the October Afternoon Travel Girl stickers as greetings. Since the large "Merci" and the cute sticker of Miss Travel Girl herself aren't things I'm likely to use on a layout, I'm more than happy to stick them on cards (popped up on foam adhesive for a little added depth) that will hopefully brighten someone's day!

DSC_3361.jpg

I pulled out some dies from My Favorite Things (Medium Leafy Flourish, which is sadly no longer available, and Happy Hellos) to help finish these off. I'm finding that having manual dies makes it really fast and easy to cut little extra bits out of my paper scraps. I still use my Silhouette for lots of things, but sometimes a manual die or a punch is just easier!

DSC_3353.jpg

Thanks so much for stopping by today- I hope everyone is having a fantastic week!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan