Layout - It Totally Runs in the Family (Elle's Studio)

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The last of my guest design layouts for Elle's Studio last month has been waiting patiently for me to post it here, and it's rather timely since the photos are from last year's Tennessee State Fair, and we just finished off the 2013 fair here!

DSC_0033.jpg

Supplies:



If you ever wonder where I get my love of photographing everything in sight, including food, look no further than my Dad. He bought a new SLR camera when I was born and hasn't stopped taking photos since! He's now upgraded to a Canon 5D Mark iii- a bit more advanced than the old Minolta that he bought so many years ago and still owns- and the 2012 State Fair was really his first outing with it.

DSC_3340.jpg

I used a mix of Elle's Studio's Cameron and Saltwater collections for this page. Both feature a lovely shade of blue that you don't find in many scrapping lines, and I've found that it's a great match for all kinds of crazy blues that turn up in my photos, from carpet in the gym's entry at home to signs in the background right outside the funnel cake vendor at the fair.

DSC_3339.jpg

DSC_3341.jpg

I'm so happy to have a pile of new Tennessee State Fair photos to play with now, and also happy to have started to get a handle on updating my personal blog like I want to. I should be getting the new fair photos up over there soon!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan