Project Life 2012 - Week 52 (Lawn Fawn)

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Lawn Fawn is celebrating Christmas a bit early during September's Inspiration Week festivities! The design team has created a pile of projects using the new dies and Christmas stamps and paper, and today I've got a Project Life layout to share using the Peace, Joy, Love collection.

project life 2012 week 52.jpg

Supplies:



For a few months now I've had one lone little week in my 2012 Project Life album that wasn't complete- the week of Christmas. It wasn't that I didn't want to scrap it or was avoiding it...more like saving it for later since I knew that I'd likely need a Christmas week at some point to show off a new collection for one of my design teams. Lawn Fawn was the first Christmas assignment I've had this release, so they got it, and with this layout my 2012 album is complete!

DSC_0088.jpg

DSC_0089.jpg

Often my Christmas photos end up with lots of black in them (a side effect of taking photos of lights and events at night), so the pops of black in Peace, Joy, Love were just perfect to match up with them. The coordinating flair and sequins made for quick and easy embellishments, and I put the Cole's ABCs dies to work (along with a 6x6 self adhesive cork stack from DCWV) to make a few custom titles. I love these alpha dies for making unique letters, and you'll be seeing more of them on my other Inspiration Week layout tomorrow!

DSC_4253.jpg

DSC_4250.jpg

DSC_4252.jpg

You can hop over to the Lawn Fawn blog to see what the other fab Fawny Girls have come up with this month, and I'll be back tomorrow with another bit of Christmas cheer to share!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan