A New(ish) Video

Monday, September 23, 2013

Hello, and happy Monday, everyone!

Lawn Fawn is in the middle of another fantastic Inspiration Week, and I have a Project Life layout for them that will be going up tomorrow and another traditional layout on Wednesday. Instead of doing my usual Monday thing, which would mean posting two Project Life layouts back to back, I thought I'd share a recent video that I did for Citrus Twist instead! When I do videos for them they go on the Citrus Twist YouTube channel and not my own, but I do always try to add them to my Process Video playlist, accessible from the main channel page.


If you'd like to see the layout that the video is based on, you'll find it and all my other kit layouts for this month here.

Thanks for stopping by, and have a fantastic day!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan