Saturday Catch-Up!

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Hello, and happy Saturday!

I'm just popping in briefly today to share two quick catch-up items that I didn't get to during the normal blogging week, and the first item on the list is the recent episode of Paperclipping Roundtable that I had the pleasure of recording!



Noell invited Nancy Damiano, Jennifer Wilson, and me to chat about using divided page protectors for all kinds of scrapbook layouts, not just Project Life! And I also got the chance to answer some of Izzy's burning questions about Doctor Who. :)

The second little tidbit for today is a new video that went up on the Lawn Fawn YouTube channel this week! You've already seen this Project Life page using the new Into the Woods collection, and, now that the collection is available in stores, Kelly wanted to show the video as well!


And now it's off to the state fair for me- have a great weekend, everyone!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan