Layout - Baskin Robbins (Elle's Studio)

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Oh, how I love ice cream! Especially yummy frozen treats on a summer evening. We don't go out for them very often, but sometimes I happen across a Groupon or a special and we'll make a trip out, and usually my iPhone comes out at some point to document the event. Such was the case with one of our trips to Baskin Robbins last year, and, when Elle's Studio sent along their delicious summery Saltwater collection for me to work with as part of my guest design spot with them last month, I decided to go ahead and get these photos scrapped.

DSC_0032.jpg

Supplies:



My entire reason for choosing these photos was the bright pink spoon in my Reese's Peanut Butter Cup sundae. Everything else in the photos is fairly neutral and really makes that bright color pop, and the pink was a perfect match for these papers- especially that chevron print, which was probably my favorite in the whole collection.

DSC_3346.jpg

I love how Elle's Studio designs their papers to match the current trendy colors in scrapbooking. I was able to pull in a few embellishments from other collections including Pink Paislee's Cottage Farms and Maggie Holmes' first collection with Crate Paper. Even little bits like the Candy Buttons (Basic Grey's version of enamel dots) and the mint green star paperclip from Two Peas in a Bucket were super easy to mix in.

DSC_3344.jpg

DSC_3348.jpg

Scrapping this page (and then blogging it!) have me craving ice cream again- I think that I might have to drag Darren out tonight for a little froyo! :)
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan