Project Life at Two Peas - September 2013

Monday, September 30, 2013

My Project Life layout this week is something just a bit different from my norm. There have been lots of questions during the last few months on the Two Peas message boards about beginning and end pages for Project Life albums, so I decided to make that the topic of my video there for September- Confessions of a Cover Page Failure.

While I'm pretty good at getting the weeks in my album scrapped, the front and back cover pages of almost all of my albums are blank. Or they were, until I tackled that portion of my 2012-2013 album and made these layouts to start and finish it.

cover page front.jpg

cover page back.jpg

Supplies:



The whole process is on video, of course, and along with scrapbooking the layouts I've included a short introduction to using digital brushes and show how you can also use the PNG files in Two Peas' digital cut files as digital stamps. There's also a tip about an app to split large photos into several smaller ones that you can have printed at a regular photo lab- just perfect for simulating the look of a cut-up enlargement, but at a fraction of the cost!


DSC_4300.jpg

DSC_4302.jpg

DSC_4304.jpg

DSC_4305.jpg

It's a Two Peas sort of week around here since tomorrow is the reveal of the October Garden Girl projects, and I'll be back then to share a new mini album!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan