Geek Girl - October 20, 2013

Sunday, October 20, 2013

I've got quite the mix of stuff rounded up for tonight's Geek Girl post! There's a Tiny Death Star, a pair of Hello Kitty Stormtrooper shoes, some sweet My Little Ponies, and even artsy sushi in the bunch. Enjoy!

gg oct 20

From the top left:

  • Hostess with the Mostess recently featured an awesome Harry Potter themed bridal shower party.
  • Love Tiny Tower? I admit, I've not had the patience to sit down and actually learn how to play it yet, but the upcoming Tiny Death Star version definitely has me intrigued!
  • Hello Kit dresses up as a Stormtrooper and Boba Fett on these one-of-a-kind shoes by RubiiShooz on Etsy.
  • Lisa Moorefield has a great post rounding up nine different ideas for Star Wars scrapbooking.
  • These delicious-looking Pac-Man cupcakes make me want to break out an Atari, though I may settle for seeing in there's a version in the iPhone App Store instead. (5 minutes later: yes, there is!)
  • If you've still got an old tube-style TV (and accompanying wood cabinet) lying around, then you might be interested in this post showing how to convert one to an aquarium.
  • Japanese sushi chef "Tama-chan" has found an artsy way to play with his food.
  • I love this adorable My Little Pony cake (though these are certainly not the ponies I grew up with!).
  • I'm a sucker for anything with the 10th Doctor, so of course I had to include this 10/Rose Doctor Who cake
And speaking of cake, I ran across a YouTube video showing how to make your very own Sharknado cupcakes!


MTFBWY!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan