Project Life 2013 - Week 31

Monday, October 7, 2013

Another week, another Project Life layout in the books! This week I've added week 31 of 2013 to my album- a week where Darren got home from his mission trip to Swaziland, I was still working 10 hour days because of the first round of furloughs, and we made a renewed effort to get more use out of our Botanical Gardens membership.

project life 2013 week 31.jpg

Supplies:


I was actually on the road visiting family when I scrapped this one, and as I was packing up my car to leave I simply grabbed a set of unscrapped photos from my Project Life album and a couple of kits from my stash so that I'd have plenty of supplies to work with. One of the kits was an old Citrus Twist one (April, I think), and the other was actually the collection of all of the monthly limited Edition Kits from Elle's Studio.

DSC_0130.jpg

DSC_0131.jpg

I love, love, love Elle's designs, and though I'd been keeping the all in their separate little packages I found myself picking and choosing pieces from several different ones to piece together an aqua, orange, and yellow color palette. I'd been debating whether I should split the Elle's kits up, and this layout answered the question for me- I'll still keep them all in their own separate little section of my journaling card storage, but I'm going to combine all of the kits together and sort them by color like I do everything else.

DSC_4446.jpg

I used the Citrus Twist kit mostly for embellishment, and it was easy to find both neutral and colored elements that worked with with the cards. I even used one of Trina's exclusive cards that just happened to match everything, too!

DSC_4447.jpg

DSC_4448.jpg

I'm so happy to have another week documented!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan