Project Life 2013 - Week 31 (Citrus Twist Kits)

Monday, October 14, 2013

This week's Project Life layout goes all the way back to May of this year, during a crazy week that included Mother's Day and my cousin Michelle's high school graduation! It was also a few days after Mom's birthday, so I was planning parties and baking and decorating like crazy for two days while visiting my family, and then later in the week my brother and his wife visited our house with my niece, Sophie, in tow. Oh, and it was also the week that three of our cars needed new tires- two had them installed that week and the other got them put on order.

I'm tired all over again just writing about it!

project life 2013 week 21.jpg

With such a busy week I made sure to leave lots of space for writing, so, as I was using my October Pocket Life kit from Citrus Twist to make my layout, I got a lot of use out of their exclusive journaling cards with lots of white space just waiting to be filled up! All the pink flowers and dresses in my photos worked really well with the Maggie Holmes Flea Market 6x6 pad that was included in the kit. I usually have to find a week with Sophie in it to be able to use much in the way of pink, and luckily she was all over this one! :)

DSC_0129.jpg

DSC_0128.jpg

DSC_4445.jpg

There were lots of cute embellishments in this month's kit and embellishment add-on (new this month!), including a set of epoxy stickers by Dear Lizzy and a package of Sugar Dots by Prima. Since I love little bits to "sprinkle" around my Project Life pages, they were perfect for me!

DSC_4441.jpg

DSC_4443.jpg

And that's another no-stress, no worries about being caught up Project Life week in my album! I'm still quite in love with this project and absolutely plan to carry on with it in 2014.
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan