Friday Favorites - October 4, 2013

Friday, October 4, 2013

I am overjoyed right now with the fact that it's not only Friday, meaning I have a whole weekend in front of me, but tomorrow is also Star Wars Reads Day! I'll be heading off in the morning to meet up with my brother and my niece so that she can take part- she went last year and loved it! You can check here to see if there's a Star Wars Reads Day event in your area, too!

And if you're up to more craftiness thank geekiness this weekend, I have the usual round of picks to share with you, too!

ff oct 4

From the top left:

  • Check out this cute mini album made from divided page protectors at Gossamer Blue.
  • Punches and die cuts make for great stitching templates, too! Learn how at Scraptastic.
  • I love this adorable travel organizer by Marie Lottermoser!
  • This post on Such Pretty Things is pure eye candy- pun totally intended! While most scrapbookers are familiar with having a crafting stash, Jessica has a candy stash that she uses for photography props, and it's so lovely to look at!
  • Make your own geometric gift boxes with a free printable from Oh Happy Day.
  • Betsy Veldman is always teaching cool techniques, and one of her latest is striped embossing in a video at Papertrey Ink.
  • Anabelle O'Malley wrote a great post on scrapbooking with frames for Scrapbook and Cards Today.
  • How awesome is this DIY stamp storage box, posted at Paper Artsy!
  • Heart Handmade UK rounded up 16 (yes, 16!) sweet DIY pencil cases.
TTFN!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan