Friday Favorites - October 25, 2013

Friday, October 25, 2013

Hooray for Friday and the weekend, because that means it's finally time for me to go and meet this little guy!

Sophie and Finnegan
Photo courtesy of my Dad!
My brother and his wife were happy to introduce Finnegan to his big sister, Sophie Clare, on Tuesday, and this weekend the whole family is gathering at their almost-finished new home to help install hardwood floors. I actually like installing floors, so it sounds like a fun time to me!

I'm packing along a little kit of scrapbooking supplies, too, just in case I get a few minutes here and there to work on my Journal Your Christmas album (I'm making the whole thing in advance this year), and if your weekend calls for craftiness, too, the you might find some inspiration in this week's Friday Favorites roundup!

ff oct 25

From the top left:

  • Pam Garrison has me wanting to break out some felt and make one of these fabulous leaf garlands!
  • Add a little glitter to your Thanksgiving table with these DIY geometric place cards at Flax and Twine.
  • Photojojo posted a guide to finding and sharing gorgeous fall photos on Instagram.
  • Rebecca Cooper has a roundup featuring lots of her simple and easy fall and Halloween projects.
  • Christine Newman wrote a fabulous post about watercoloring with stencils. I love how this girl's mind works!
  • 'Tis the season to be thinking about Christmas crafting beyond December Daily albums, and Webster's Pages has a gorgeous advent calendar idea to get you started.
  • Michelle Wooderson recently shared her Project Life planning process.
  • Take a peek at Savannah O'Gwynn's craft space at Reverse Confetti.
  • PageMaps, home of Becky Fleck's super awesome scrapbooking and card sketches, is now offering classes, including a free one to get you started!
TTFN!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan