Layout: Hello, Spring!

Monday, March 21, 2011

_DSC2934.jpg

Sunshine, temperatures in the mid-70's, and my car going topless most days..I think it's safe to say that spring has finally arrived!!! In just a few more weeks a huge variety of flora will start blooming again (the cherry blossoms are already hard at it!), and I'll be taking tons more photos like the ones on this layout.

_DSC7442.jpg

I can't say it enough- I love May Flaum's classes at Big Picture. This is another page I based on some of her course material, and I'm totally in love with it!

_DSC2932.jpg

This is probably my favorite way to embellish- little clusters of flowers, buttons, bling, and whatever other little bits I care to add.

_DSC2933.jpg

Supplies:

Patterned Paper: Making Memories, The Girls' Paperie
Flowers: Prima
Pearls: Basic Grey
Buttons: Papertrey Ink
Letter Stickers: Pink Paislee (white), American Crafts (Pink)
Decorative Tape: Making Memories
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan