Friday Favorites: Going Home!

Friday, March 11, 2011

Happy Friday, peeps! I'm so glad that the weekend is almost here. I'm wrapping up another week of work travel in Boston today, meaning that tonight I'll be flying home! This trip has definitely been less stressful (and more fun) than the last one, but I seem to have come down with some sinus crud again- seems like that happens every time I'm here lately!

If you're getting your craft on this weekend, you might want to check out some of the bits of bloggy goodness I've rounded up this week. There are even a few St. Patrick's Day pretties in the mix today!


From left to right:
  • Becky Higgins showcases several alternative uses for her Project Life kit. I'm totally loving mine for Project 365, but seeing the other types of albums that can be made with it is making me think I need to buy another kit to play with!
  • Get these free printable St. Patrick's Day word art downloads at The Tomkat Studio. I've said it several times- these are one of the easiest and least expensive ways to decorate for a holiday!
  • Look closely at this wallpaper featured on The Red Thread. Very closely. Those damask patterns in the wallpaper are actually little mini-collages of all types and colors of stickers. Seriously cool!
  • If you bought paper storage cubes at Target once upon a time but no longer use them for that purpose, you might want to look at Julie Fei-Fan Balzer's idea on the Prima blog. She took her cubes apart and hung the panels on the wall as makeshift "pegboard."
  • I've long admired this flip-clock screensaver that I've seen in photos around the web, but I was always too lazy to go find and download it. Luckily, How About Orange linked straight to it last week, and it's free!
  • Get the scoop on this handmade mini book tutorial at Craft Gossip.
  • I love, love, love this St. Patrick's Day party style at Hostess With the Mostess. That pretty green backdrop behind the dessert table? Swoon!
  • If you really, really need an excuse to scrapbook, look no further than this article in Prevention Magazine (via PaperCrafter's Corner). Apparently looking at personal photos is a better mood enhancer than eating chocolate!
  • Twig and Thistle is giving away a free printable download for these lovely St. Patrick's Day coasters.
Have a scrappy weekend, everyone!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan