Project 12: March 2010

Monday, March 14, 2011

_DSC2936.jpg

I don't hoard many paper lines- "Black Tie" by Basic Grey, "Chateau" by Chatterbox- certain timeless lines that have long since been discontinued and are nearly impossible to find in scrapbook stores these days. Last year I added another line to that list- "Lucky Me" by Little Yellow Bicycle.

I fell in love with this line as soon as I laid eyes on it. Most St. Patrick's Day paper is very themey/cutesy, but not Lucky Me- the color palette is gorgeous, and the patterns are so classic and elegant that I don't see this paper looking outdated any time soon. I've been buying pieces here and there, some at Michaels and some on clearance at various online stores.

My March 2010 layout for Project 12 finally convinced me to use some of this paper, especially since I have several sheets of each pattern now.

Project 12 March 2010.jpg

I know that there's more to March than St. Patrick's Day, but these Project 12 layouts are a fun place to play with themes, even if I dislike theme-y paper in general.

_DSC7440.jpg

_DSC7441.jpg

I've had these shamrock stickers in my stash for ages- they're one of those things that would have stayed buried had I not organized my supplies by color and tossed them into the green bin.

_DSC2937.jpg

This is one of the layouts I scrapped in my hotel room in Boston a couple of weekends ago. Later this week I'll share another layout that I scrapped the same day, using the same line. You may have already seen a peek of it hanging in my living room. :)
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan