Friday Favorites: March 4, 2011

Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday, Friday, I love Friday!! Don't get me wrong- I love Monday, too- but Fridays are something special. I get every other Friday off from work, it's the start of the weekend, I have Taekwondo class, and most Fridays I have a little more time than usual to scrapbook. In fact, I have a half-finished layout on my desk right now, and it includes some super cool Star Wars paper from Creative Imaginations.

Fridays are also time for Friday favorites, and I found some great stuff to share with you this week!

From left to right:
  • Kinsey Wilson gives us the scoop on making a pleated box trim on Crate Paper's blog.
  • I'm totally digging this monogram made up of buttons, brads, and other tiny embellishments. Head on over to American Crafts to learn more!
  • Becky Oehlers has a gorgeous studio and has been kind enough to give a tour of it on her blog. I love the white furniture and clean feel of the room.
  • Oh Happy Day shares a tutorial on making these super cute fringed streamers. The directions use sheets of crepe paper, but I'm guessing you could also do with with rolls.
  • Elise Blaha Cripe shares another amazing mini album, this time documenting her 26 by 2 list.
  • Learn how to make photo strips in Photoshop Elements at Scrapbooks Etc.
  • Minitoko has lots and lots of free digital scrapping papers and elements for download. Love the fun patterns and bright colors!
  • File this in the "why didn't I think of that?" category...there's a genius idea for embossing Thickers over at Moments of Tranquility.
  • Hank and Hunt has posted a tutorial for making some cool flag graphics using PowerPoint- a great idea for making headers for blog posts or elements for blog banners.
Have a scrappy weekend, everyone!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan