Project 12: February 2011

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

_DSC4042.jpg

February was quite the month! I went from tropical Aruba to freezing Boston in the space of 5 days (although I had to stay in the cold much longer than on the beach), worked way too many hours, and managed to come home with a sinus infection.

project 12 february 2011.jpg

But, looking at my Project 12 layout for last month, I'm pretty happy with the positive spin I put on it. I chose a photo of my favorite day in Aruba, my headshot for Scrapbook Update, and a picture of a few flowers that we were able to plant at the end of the month when the weather at home finally warmed up.

_DSC7462.jpg

_DSC7461.jpg

The bright colors and butterflies make it look so cheerful!! I made this layout using supplies from my Counterfeit Kit for February- it was so easy just to spread the kit out and choose items from a more limited selection, and everything was already coordinated!

_DSC4039.jpg

_DSC4043.jpg

I'm totally loving Project 12 and can't wait to start on March's layout!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan