layout | family easter {lawn fawn}

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

DSC_7354.jpg

I've got back to back Lawn Fawn layouts during this particular Inspiration Week, and I'm back today to share another page made with the fun new Pink Lemonade collection! Today also happens to be the day that the new Happy Easter stamp set is being debuted by the card team, so I thought I'd find a way to incorporate it onto my page, too.

DSC_9740.jpg

Even though I'm the only person actually in a photo on this page, it really is about a family Easter from several years ago. I remember blogging then about having imperfect photos from the day, but I'm ever so glad that I went ahead and blogged them anyway because there's so much I would have forgotten otherwise! So, even though there are only two photos here, there's lots of writing talking about the day.

DSC_7358.jpg

When I finished writing, I was a bit unhappy with the balance of the page, though. It all looked lovely and centered before I added my journaling, but I ended up writing so much that it made the page a bit heavy on one side. I decided to stamp the cute little Lawn Fawn bunny in black ink in the opposite corner of the page to help bring some of the weight back to that side, and even the ink used for the date stamp helped to even it all out. It may not be absolutely perfect, but, like those imperfect photos that I blogged a few years ago, I'm just glad to have these memories recorded.

DSC_7356.jpg

Be sure to hop over to the Lawn Fawn blog to see what the other fab Fawny girls have cooked up with all the new releases, and there are prizes to be won over there, too!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan