layout | poppy & sophie {pretty little studio} {video}

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

DSC_7222.jpg

There's a little bit of My Mind's Eye in the background, a chunk of some gorgeous Dear Lizzy vellum in the middle, and lots of lovelies from Pretty Little Studio front and center on today's layout! (Not to mention some quite old letter stickers from Pink Paislee and KI Memories to help out with using up the stash!)

DSC_9720.jpg

Supplies:




I filmed a video of this one, too, for my last tutorial post over on the Pretty Little Studio blog. And I edited out most of the part where I cut around the flowers- it was a tiny bit boring to watch!


I started this page off knowing that I wanted to use more of those little hand-cut pink flower clusters that made an appearance on my cherry blossom layout earlier this month, and as I was flipping through my other Pretty Little Studio papers I came across a sweet violet print that I thought would be rather lovely with them. Luckily I had lots of photos from Mother's Day last year, when we took Mom a bunch a hydrangea blooms from our garden that were also in shades of pink and purple. Those plus miss Sophie's bright pink dress were a perfect match!

DSC_7225.jpg

DSC_7223.jpg

DSC_7224.jpg

I certainly haven't filmed as many scrapbooking videos as I've wanted to lately. During January and February I traveled a lot for work, and while I can almost always take along a scrapping project to work on, my camera and lighting setup for filming aren't quite so portable! I'm back home for a while now, though (I hope!), and I'm looking forward to making more of these little videos soon!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan