pretty little studio february sketch layout

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

DSC_7218.jpg

It seems fitting that the last post of my design team term with Pretty Little Studio is with one of Keri Babbitt's fantastic sketches. I loved working with this girl way back in my Sweet Peach Crop Shop days, and it was so much fun being on a team with her again.

 
Keri's sketches always inspire me to think outside the box, and with this one I made just a few changes to make it my own. I started by flipping the sketch on its side, and then I added an extra layer of embellishment down the left side of the page, moving the photos a bit more toward the center.

DSC_9721.jpg

Supplies:



I seem to be reaching for kraft bags quite a bit during my scrapping lately- I love the texture and dimension they add, plus they make awesome photo mats. I also tucked a few punched star shapes into the bag's opening, then sprinkled a few more punches and veneer stars diagonally across the page to connect the photos to the title.

DSC_7221.jpg

DSC_7219.jpg

Just looking at these photos has me wanting to run again! It's starting to warm up enough outside now for my cold-o-phobic self to start running through the neighborhood soon, and 5K season will be here before I know it!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan