citrus twist january sketches + video

Monday, February 11, 2013

This coming Saturday my February Project Life video lesson at Two Peas will go live, so I'll be posting this week's Project Life layout for you then, plus another tomorrow with the Citrus Twist kit reveal. Please enjoy these fun little extras in the meantime!

Just dropping by today to quickly share a couple of extra bits I put together for Citrus Twist kits for January!

First up is the video that I promised to share back when I posted my January kit layouts, and now that it's been on the Citrus Twist blog I can link it up here, too! You can see the layout that goes along with it at the bottom of this post.


Second, I have a set of Project Life sketches for you! Each month I'll be whipping up a set of these for Citrus Twist and will share them here, as well. The first two are for 4x6 pockets and the second pair is for 3x4 spots, and I've included photo dimensions and embellishment suggestions, as well! These sketches are based on a few of the pockets in this Project Life layout.

DSC_9682.jpg

DSC_9682-2.jpg

DSC_9682-3.jpg

DSC_9682-4.jpg

I hope you enjoy the sketches! If you use them, please link up your pages in the comments below- I'd love to see your work!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan