layout | zen beri {lawn fawn}

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

DSC_3759.jpg

Lawn Fawn is giving everyone a glimpse at two of their newest stamp sets, due to be released at CHA Winter 2013 in Janauary (so this is quite possibly one of the first sneak peeks of the CHA season!), and today is all about the ice-cream themed Here's the Scoop. There's tons of inspiration using this new set over on the Lawn Fawn blog, including one of my layouts that combines it with the Dewey Decimal collection!

DSC_9617.jpg

I loooooove ice cream, and while I normally stick with my gluten- and dairy-free Almond Dream Bites (I don't have a gluten allergy, I just prefer to eat that way), every once in a while (okay, a lot in a while- especially when I'm stressing) I like to indulge in something that's a lot less healthy. Thanks to Groupon, Darren and I have tried just about every frozen yogurt shop in town, and we both agree, hands down, that Zen Beri is our favorite. It's not too sweet, and they have an amazing selection of toppings!

I also filmed this layout as I was putting it together, so if you watch below (email subscribers can click this link) you can see me fuss with paper layers and try out lots of frilly bits behind the photo block until I finally decide to use the die cut arrow background that I've had laying in a pile of similar cuts on my desk for months. So happy to finally put it on a page, and I definitely need to dig into my paper scraps and cut up some more random backgrounds to keep around- you never know when they'll come in handy!


DSC_3761.jpg

DSC_3760.jpg

You know, as much as I like ice cream, it's a really good thing that I also love running...


Supplies (click on images for product links):



CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan