2011 in layouts

Monday, January 2, 2012

In 2011 I scrapped more than I ever have before and made a total of 134 Layouts. That's 110 single page, 21 double page, 1 digital, and 2 in divided page protectors (I really, really need to do more of those!). That total doesn't count my Project Life album or the two photobooks I made- one from our Aruba vacation and the other from my trip to Star Wars Celebration V. Also not included are the 15 pages of my Journal Your Christmas album from 2010 that I was still finishing up this year or the mini albums I made.

That's a lot of scrapping. :)

I thought it would be hard to narrow it down to my top 10 favorites like I've seen so many other scrappers doing this past week, but when I started scrolling through them all, it was actually pretty easy!

So, in no particular order, here are my 10 mostest favoritest layouts that I made in 2011...

Sunday at the Gardens

_DSC7542.jpg

Autumn Colors

DSC_8724.jpg

Thai

_DSC8485.jpg

Internet Cafe

Internet Cafe

Tourist Troopers

_DSC8572.jpg

I Was Here

_DSC7525.jpg

Snow on Christmas Day

DSC_8726.jpg

Trashboggans

_DSC7516.jpg

Snapshot

DSC_7141.jpg

White Christmas

_DSC8647.jpg

And, just for fun, I threw all of those pages (plus a few of my less hideous cards) into Picasa and came up with this massive collage of every single layout I made in 2011 (with the exception of the photo books and mini albums).

I know they're tiny- you can click on the image to make it marginally larger.


Here's to lots more scrapping in 2012!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan