scrapbook circle | project life

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Every month I'm making one of my Project Life layouts using the current Scrapbook Circle kit, which made this layout just a bit challenging. :) You see, the design team gets the kits about a month ahead of time, so I ended up scrapping photos from the first week in December using the decidedly Valentine themed You + Me kit! Luckily the kit was packed with reds and krafts that still worked well for Christmas photos. Whew!!

DSC_6482.jpg

Here's a shot of the layout without the middle insert, which is just a printout of the group class schedule at my gym. I'm more than a little addicted to a couple of the classes there, so I thought it would be a good thing to add.

DSC_6483.jpg

Another challenge with this particular layout? I only took photos on three out of seven days that week. Ooops!! I made it work, though, because even though I'd only taken photos on three days, I took multiple photos of different things each day and still got a good picture of the week. I stretched my photos even further by including several shots from my trip to IKEA with Mom and Beth and adding in some photos of layouts I scrapped (not something I normally include) and even a piece of product packaging from a 12 pack of Coca-Cola! So in the end it all worked out. :)

DSC_6485.jpg

DSC_6487.jpg

DSC_6491.jpg

DSC_6492.jpg

DSC_6493.jpg

DSC_6497.jpg
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan