friday favorites | january 27, 2012

Friday, January 27, 2012

Happy last Friday in January, peeps! I'm putting the finishing touches on all my CHA packing (I pack light, which believe it or not takes more time than just bringing it all!) and getting ready to turn in for the night, but I just couldn't do that without sharing some fun links with you first!


From the top left:

  • Amy Atlas has a great pattern board with tips on which one to use for certain occasions and events. Plus, it's just super pretty!
  • Learn how to make this super cute wall art with paint swatches at A Beautiful Mess.
  • Michelle Wooderson walks readers through her Project Life layout process. Can you ever read enough about other people's scrapping processes? I love it!
  • This flow chart at Pix IQ shows why you should be shooting your photos in RAW (as opposed to JPEG).
  • Julie Fei-Fan Balzer recently posted an entire week's worth of art studio organizing tips on her blog!
  • This bright, fun keyboard is covered in bits of washi tape! Check it out at More Design Please.
  • Monica McNeill also shares her Project Life process. 
  • I wonder if my Silhouette Cameo is cabale of cutting something as intricate as these wedding invitations featured on Design*Sponge.
  • And, finally, if you're like me and still have a pile of Christmas card laying around after the holidays, this idea from Eighteen25 might just help you organize them!
Have a scrappy weekend!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan