pink paislee sneak peeks | prairie hill + a layout

Friday, January 27, 2012


I simply love this next release from Pink Paislee- as soon as I saw the new releases, I said that Prairie Hill was my one of my favorites!


I love the colors- the aquas, the oranges, the yellows- the patterns (just look at those chevrons!), and the overall vintage summer-y feel of the collection. Here are just a few bits of it- you can see it all (and enter to win a collection of your own!) at the Pink Paislee blog.







Prairie Hill was one of the collections that Rebecca asked me to work with for the CHA booth, so I pulled out some awesome photos of our visit to Harper's Ferry (a side-trip on our visit to DC) last fall.

DSC_8396.jpg

DSC_8779.jpg

DSC_8397.jpg

DSC_8398.jpg

And that's the last of the new releases around here, guys! Tomorrow I fly to LA and shuttle over to Anaheim for the show. You'll be seeing lots and lots and lots of photos of all the pretties on my blog over the next few weeks, so stay tuned!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan