scrapbook circle layout | love is fluffy and pink

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

DSC_6470.jpg

I knew that I'd have to cave to all the pink-ness in the January Scrapbook Circle kit, You + Me, at some point while making my design team layouts, so I decided to do it with a photo of my favorite flowers- cherry blossoms!

DSC_8749.jpg

Yup, cherry blossoms are about the only pink thing that I like (aside from Hello Kitty), and these are extra-special multi-layered quanson cherry blossoms! Yoshino cherry blossoms are are my absolute favorites, but I also love the quansons because they last a bit longer and bloom right after all the yoshinos have fallen (which always makes me a bit sad). It's like God gives me a second little span of time to enjoy them. :)

DSC_6469.jpg

DSC_6471.jpg

P.S. If you'd like to read more about my love of the little hexagon bits in this month's kit, head on over to the Scrapbook Circle blog to see my post there today!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan