geek girl | january 8, 2012

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Good evening, geeks!

I've been blogging tons today and am kind of blogged out for the evening, plus I really, really want to go crash and watch our new Blu-Ray of Transformers: Dark of the Moon tonight, so I'm just gonna jump right to the good stuff, okay?

Okay.

 

From the top left:

  • Amazing knitted Muppet hats. Gonzo is shown, but there are tons more if you click through the link.
  • If Star Wars is more your schtick, check out this knitted Yoda hat!
  • Homeschoolers (or anyone with kids, really) will want to check out this awesome (and free!) downloadable learning pack. It's Star Wars themed!
  • These gorgeous Star Wars Evian bottles are just a concept, but how cool would it be if they actually produced them!?
  • Super cute Gremlin cake alert!
  • Should I admit that I once had a little Pokemon obsession? Should I also admit that I was in college at the time? No? Oops. Then I probably shouldn't say that I also still have my Pokemon posters somewhere in the house...anyway, you can find out everything you ever wanted to know about Pokemon Pokeballs here.
  • Super funny and super snarky sarcastic letters...I love the one from Google to Yahoo. 
  • The animated Hobbit film freaked me out as a kid, so this is the one and only time I'll be mentioning the new Hobbit movie here. Seriously, I think it was either the big spider or the creepy music, but I've told Darren that he's on his own to watch this one. I thought it noteworthy, though that it's being Lego-fied
  • Speaking of Lego-fied, check out this full-size Lego Halo sniper rifle. That'll show those giant spiders. And their creepy music.
Until next time, geek out, peeps!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan