heidi swapp layout | edge of the world

Monday, January 30, 2012

Part of the awesomeness of being on the Pink Paislee design team is that I also get to work with Heidi Swapp's brand new collections, as well! Pink Paislee is handling all the manufacturing and logistics while Heidi has full creative control, and the design team falls under that "logistics" category. :) Whatever the long and winding path that lead to it, I was thrilled to be asked to make a layout with her new No Limits line for her booth at CHA!

DSC_8384.jpg

The only problem? These papers were a perfect match for some of my photos from our trip to Aruba last year, and scrapping them in the middle of winter made me miss that place so much!!

DSC_8778.jpg

These photos were taken at Arashi beach on the afternoon of our first day there, when, after walking out into the ocean on beds of seagrass and seeing moray eels fleeing our feet, we declared it to be the best vacation ever- and it was just getting started!

DSC_8382.jpg

I adore these map trim embellishments from Heidi's line- they've got just the right amount of subtle glitter on them!

DSC_8388.jpg

Ah, Aruba, I miss you. I'll have to console myself by scrapping more pictures of you until we can book the next trip!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan